- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Belarusian parliament adjourned consideration of recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-12-17 15:38
Belarusian parliamentarians decided not to consider the issue of South Ossetia and Abkhazia at the current session, ending tomorrow.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This issue won't be discussed. Two days of autumn session are left," the respective commission of Belarusian parliament reminded.
In November 3 groups of Belarusian MPs visited South Ossetia, Abkhazia and Georgia to get additional information about the situation in the region and working out recommendations for consideration of the issue by the parliament - ITAR TASS.
"The general report prepared and presented to the parliamentary majourity. In the period between the sessions the work on the issue will continue," the commission on international affairs and contacts with CIS stated.