- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ministry of Healthcare of Abkhazia refuted Georgian media’s messages about swine flu2009-12-17 18:42
Zurab Marshania, the Minister of healthcare of Abkhazia, refuted messages of Georgian mass media about declaring state of emergency in the region because of the swine flu - Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"No-one declared a state of emergency over swie flu in Abkhazia. Moreover, we didn't even have quarantine. Not a single case of the disease registered in Abkhazia," he said.
He added that some schools are closed from time to time to prevent spread of respiratory viral diseases.
Previously Georgian mass media spread information about the state of emergency in Abkhazia over swine flu and schools and kindergartens closed because of the rapid spread of the disease.
According to the messages of Tbilisi, 17 people are staying in Abkhazian hospitals, and in Russian military hospital 32 people are being treated.