- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition: government of Georgia leaves public opinion out of account2009-12-17 19:02
According to Manana Nachkebia, the Alliance for Georgia representative, Georgian government leaves public opinion out of account - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Despite the negative attitude of the community, mass media, experts, specialists and opposition to the bill on lowering the age of criminal discretion from 14 to 12, the governmental team stubbornly protected its position and made the aforesaid changes," she said.
Nachkebia also highlighted the decision is connected with the upcoming elections of the local authorities and is intended for another PR company.