- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
759 official swine flu cases in Georgia2009-12-18 12:40
The number of officially confirmed swine flu cases reached 7569; 63 of them confirmed in laboratories over latest 24 hours.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to experts, 5-6 times as much are in fact infected, their number approaching 4 000.
The condition of 8 patients is severe, they're in reanimation departments. One of them is a pregnant woman, put in Kutaisi hospital, administered lung ventilation.
Official data say five patients, out of them 2 pregnant women, died of swine flu in Georgia; they were administered Caesarian section, the newborns feel good.
Georgia worries about epidemic situation in Abkhazia. According to Dalila Khorava, the Minister of Healthcare of the alternative government of Abkhazia, 3 patients died, the number of diseased reached 3000. Khorava added Abkhazia has no laboratory able to confirm the infection with swine flu virus, and called on both Abkhazian and Georgian population to turn to Georgian clinics, where the correct diagnosis can be drawn and proper treatment prescribed.