- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili invited Kaczynski to Georgia2009-12-18 15:43
Yesterday Lech Kaczynski, the President of Poland, held negotiations with his Georgian counterpart Mikheil Saakashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The two leaders discussed bilateral relations. Kaczynski stated the support of Georgia's plans on joining the EU and NATO - Regnum.
The sides touched upon the situation in Caucasus, and Kaczynski stated Poland support territorial integrity of Georgia and doesn't recognize violation of its borders.
Speaking on the energy security sphere, the Presidents came to conclusion that project of Odessa-Brody-Plotsk-Gdansk pipeline is of key significance in providing diversification of raw materials supplies to Europe.
Saakashvili also invited Kaczynski to visit Georgia in the nearest time, the press service of the Polish leader states.