- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition leaders to participate in protest action in Kutaisi2009-12-21 10:36
Non-parliamentary opposition leaders will participate in the protest action in Kutaisi, planned for today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decision was made at yesterday's sitting in Prima Vere hotel, organized by pro-opposition Tetrebi [the Whites] movement.
At the meeting they discussed the coming elections of local authorities and participation of opposition in these elections.
The movement presented the document condemning the demolition of the Memorail in Kutaisi, the meeting participants signed the paper.
This Monday a group of 20 delegates departs for Kutaisi and joins the local opposition organisations.
The action participants will protest against the destruction of the memorial and the following "act of national vandalism" [opposition's estimation] - death of a girl and her mother.
Most non-parliamentary opposition leaders expressed wish to participate in action in Kutaisi.