- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The blast of Monument must have been a trial one2009-12-21 11:09
According to Shota Burjanadze, the regional office of For Just Georgia movement, on December 19th Kutaisi residents were warned the trail explosion must take place and it must be of no danger - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Kutaisi residents were sure the blast of the monument is scheduled for December 21st, the birthday of Joseph Stalin and President Mikheil Saakashvili," he added.
In the blast on Staurday 2 people were killed and several - injured. According to the Kutaisi Mayor's Office emergency service, the blasting works were conducted by Gruzvryvprom,a nd they're connected with the demolition of the monument.
The killed are 11-year old girl and her mother.
The monument is blasted to have space for construction of a new Parliament building in Kutaisi.