- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Chinese delegation arrived in Georgia2009-12-21 12:35
The delegation of Chinese Foreign Ministry is staying in Georgia with an official visit. The sides intend to discuss deepening of cooperation between the countries and prospects of luring Chinese investments in Georgian economy.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This spring China assisted Georgia in providing customs checkpoints with modern equipment, like X-ray scanners for watching the inside of cargoes.
For that purpose last year china allocated Georgia GEL 11 mln grant [about USD 6.5 mln]. Eleven scanners were purchased, part of them installed in customs of Sarpi, Lagodekhi, in Batumi and Poti ports, in Kulevi terminal.