- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Substitute to Shashkin found2009-12-21 13:24
The new Minister for Penitentiary, Probation and Legal Assistance appointed in Georgia: Khatuna kalmakhelidze, who previously worked in the Foreign Ministry, became a substitute to Dmitry Shashkin - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today the new Miniser will be introduced by the PM Nika Gilauri.
According to Kalmakhelidze, she intends to continue democratic reform in the penitentiary system of the country.
On December 8th Dimitri Shashkin became the Minister of Education of Georgia.
The PM mentioned that Nikoloz Gvaramia, the ex-Minister of Education, several months ago expressed wish to go abroad to study, but remained in his position on PM's request.
Gilauri characterized Shashkin as the best manager with the experience of dialog.
"Shashkin will have to head a quite difficult ministry. I want to say the Ministry of Education is the leading and most important agency for our future," he said.