- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Minister of Diasporas dismissed2009-12-21 13:40
Iulon Gogashidze, the State Minister for Diaspora Issues of Georgia, was dismissed in the course of changes in the government. He was replaced by MP Papuna Davitaya - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to PM Gilauri, before becoming the MP, in the course of his work in the Ministry of Culture Davitaya monitored the issue of diasporas. "he knows the sphere well," Gilauri mentioned.
Gogashidze will head the Presidential centre of archaeological research to be established soon.
Previouslu Khatuna Kalmakhidze was appointed the Minister for Penitentiary, instead of Dimitri Shashkin, who had been transferred to the post of the Minister of Education.