- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One more person died2009-12-21 15:05
One more person in Georgia died of swine flu - a 21-year old woman, the National Center for Disease Control reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She was put in Zugdidi hospital one week ago; doctors say she was in severe condition and hospitalization was belated. All efforts to save her were in vain.
This morning one more person in sever condition was put in the same hospital - a 29-year old man.
According to official data, swine flu claimed 6 lives in Georgia. The patients developed bilateral pneumonia, which lead to exitus lethalis.
Doctors say the cause of these deaths was belated turning for medical aid to hospitals.
Laboratories of Georgia confirmed 823 swine flu case, most patients are aged 5-14 and 15-29.