- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia conducted political consultations with China2009-12-21 17:48
Political consultations between Georgia and china were held today in the Foreign Ministry of Georgia in Tbilisi. The Georgian delegation was headed by Levan Asatiani, the director of the Department of Asia, Africa, Australia and Pacific Rim.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Chinese delegation was headed by Zhang Xiao, the deputy director of the Department of East Europe and Central Asia.
Chinese side reaffirmed its full support for the territorial integrity of Georgia.
At the meeting the sides discussed the ways of strengthening relations between the two states, working schedule for 2010, and also focused on the issues of exchange visits of delegations from the Ministries of Foreign Affairs, as well as the relevant executive and law enforcement bodies, Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia informs.