- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One more woman died of swine flu2009-12-22 10:25
In Georgia one more woman died of swine flu. According tot the National center for Disease Control, 18-year old pregnant Sofia Ioseliani was an out-patient in Tskhaltubo.gt-en-newsitem-inside
When her condition deteriorated, she was transferred into Kutaisi Center of Mother and Child. She developed a bilateral pneumonia, and subsequently died.
Yesterday a 29-year old man in severe condition, with bilateral pneumonia was transferred from Zugdidi to Tbilisi, to Gudushauri Medical Center. He's administered lung ventilation.
According to official data, in Georgia 7 people died of swine flu.