- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Chochiyev: we intend to meet with EU representatives over Chripun2009-12-22 12:16
According to Boris Chochiyev, the South Ossetian President's Plenipotentiary for Post-Conflict Settlement, an extraordinary meeting with leaders of the EU monitoring mission in the framework of joint incident prevention and response mechanism - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The only question to be discussed at the meeting is the one of the FSS Border Guard department in South Ossetia, Vitaliy Khripun," Chochiyev said.
Chochiyev added that representatives of the Russia's FSS Border Guard commandment will participate in the meeting.
Border guard serviceman Vitaliy Khripun voluntarily left his military unit, fled to Georgia and requested political asylum.