- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian government expects economic growth in end 20092009-12-22 16:49
According to Nika Gilauri, the PM of Georgia, the government expects economic growth in the last quarter of 2009 - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We expect positive results in the 4th quarter, approximately 2-3 per cent, and the year's results will be minus 4 per cent. Reasons for such expectations proceed from indexes of October -November," he explained.
Previously Gilauri said the index of economic growth in Georgia [basing on the 3 quarters of 2009] was negative - minus 5.5. per cent.
The PM believes the index can be considered not bad, if see the results of all three quarters separately. In the first the decrease amounted minus 5.9 per cent; in the second - minus 10 per cent; in the third - minus 1.3 per cent," the Prime Minister said.