- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian PM introduced new members of the government2009-12-22 17:19
New ministers Papuna Davitaya and Khatuna Kalmakhelidze participated in today's sitting of the government. In the very beginning of the meeting PM Gilauri introduced new colleagues and wished them much success.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"They were trusted quite difficult agencies. Much was done there, but much is left to be done," Gilauri said.
A few days ago Khatuna Kalmakhelidze was appointed the Minister for Penitentiary, Probation and Legal Assistance, and replaced Dimitri Shashkin.
The same day Iulon Gogashidze, the Minister for Diasporas, was dismissed, Papuna Davitaya appointed to replace.
Kalmakhelidze and Davitaya said in the days after appointment they were learning the situation in the trusted agencies and defining priorities for the future.