- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian-Georgian border reinforced due to terrorist attack threat2009-12-22 17:51
Russian border with Georgia is reinforced because of possible drawing of combatants to Dagestan to conduct terrorist acts.gt-en-newsitem-inside
A source in the press service of the FSS department in Dagestan shared that "information about possible drawing of subversive and terrorist group from the side of Georgia in the threshold of New Year holidays, was received and now being verified," he said - RIA Novosti.
"According to information, the combatants can be sent to Dagestan to conduct terrorist acts at the objects of fuel and energy complex and railway transport," the source added.
He added the border is reinforced n the light of this message.