- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kuwait to invest in Poti2009-12-22 18:23
Trade and industry chambers of Georgia and Kuwait signed agreement on cooperation. Besides, the Georgian side presented the free industrial zone in Poti businessmen from Kuwait intend to invest in - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Zurab Pololikashvili, the Minister of Economic Development of Georgia, today finishes his official visit to Kuwait. In the course of this visit he attended the opening if trade and industry chamber of the country.
He met with the Minister of Industry and Economy of Kuwait, and with representatives of commercial companies.
According to messages dating back to October, in the nearest future the embassy of Kuwait must be opened in Georgia in the nearest future. The agreement was reached in the course of the first visit of Mikheil Saakashvili to Kuwait. The Georgian leader also held meetings with representatives of biggest investment holdings of the country: Kharafi Group and the Kuwait Finance.
That time the President was accompanied with Zurab Pololikashvili and Gigi Ugulava, the Mayor of Tbilisi. It was also agreed during the visit that the Kuwait Foundation will invest serious funds in the development of education sector in Georgia.
In the course of his visit Pololikashvili and the Minister of Finance of Kuwait signed the accord on prohibition of double taxation.