- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Speaker for investigation of incident in Kutaisi2009-12-23 10:27
David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Georgian Parliament, at the sitting of the bureau expressed condolences to the family of mother and girl, killed with debris of the monument in Kutaisi. He said the investigation of the tragedy was under direct control of the President.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Bakradze said he agreed with the statements of politicians, in the first line, opposition leaders, about the necessity to investigate that tragedy and punish the guilty. He added the President also demanded objective investigation.
The Vice Speaker Davitaya demanded to call a spade a spade in the course of the investigation, and restrict it to punishment of only direct executors.
He added the law enforcement bodies would have to answer many questions. Davitaya was wondering why the monument was blasted whereas earlier that morning the Foreign Ministry spread the message about government's intention to rehabilitate the Memorial.