- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Eighth victim of swine flu in Georgia2009-12-23 11:59
Eight people died of swine flu in Georgia so far. This morning a 29-year old woman died of the A/H1N1 virus. She was delivered to Kutaisi car plant hospital in severe condition.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Doctors say the patient developed a bilateral pneumonia, besides, her obesity impeded treatment and she died.
Belated turning to doctor is called the reason of her death.
She became the 8th victim of the disease in Georgia.
According to official data, there are 950 swine flu cases, confirmed in laboratories. Most patients develop a relatively slight form. Three patients in severe condition are in Tbilisi [Gudushauri National Medical Center] and two in Zugdidi.