- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia can close border with Georgia2009-12-23 16:01
The authorities of South Ossetia cannot rule out the restriction of access control at the border with Georgia, up to closing it, in order to provide security of citizens, said Boris Chochiyev, the South Ossetian president's Plenipotentiary for Post-Conflict Settlement. In this way he commented the detention of South Ossetian citizen in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He sees it as another provocation of the Georgian side - Interfax.
The woman from Leningori region of South Ossetia was detained on December 2oth in Tbilisi with USD 30 000 - allegedly counterfeit.
Chochiyev also said the South Ossetian side had information on subversive acts being prepared with participation of Leningori region residents, trained for terrorist acts.