- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The last in 2009 auction of treasury bills in the National Bank of Georgia2009-12-23 17:44
Today the 38th, the last in 2009, auction of treasury bills was held in the National Bank of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the data of the Ministry of Finance, 182-day treasury bills at the cost of GEL 10 mln were declared.
Six commercial banks participated in the auction, the demand amounted GEL 39.3. Out of 16 bids four were satisfied. The minimal interest rate was 4.0 per cent; the maximal - 4.16 per cent, the average - 4.089 per cent.
The next treasury bills auction will be held on January 13th 2010.