- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Councilof Europe condemned the blast of the Memorial2009-12-24 11:13
Thorbjørn Jagland, the Council of Europe Secretary General condemned the blast of the National WII Memorial, and protested against history falsification - Mayak radio.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously the UN General Assembly adopted the resolution, presented on Russian initiative and directed against revival of modern forms of fascism.
The USA voted against the resolution, motivating their decision with violation of freedom of opinion expression by methods of criminal punishment.
According to the resolution, every manifestation for national, racial and religious hatred, presenting the instigation of discrimination, animosity or violence, must be prohibited by the law.
Besides, the document expresses worries about the continuous attempts of profanation and destruction of monuments, erected in the honour of those, who fought against Nazism in WWII.