- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Suspicious matters found in the territory of university in Ajaria2009-12-24 13:07
In Ajaria [Georgian region], in settlement Khichauri of Shaukhevi region, in the territory of university working by Patriarchy, suspicious matters were found.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The matters can be even radioactive, Georgian TV companies reported. Specialists, aimed to identify the matters, were sent to Ajaria.
It's also noted that one of the Russian army units was deployed in that territory, and, perhaps, the dangerous matters could be left by the military.
Suspicious matters were found in the course of rehabilitation works, conducted in the territory.