- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lavrov believes Saakashvili is a threat to peace in Caucasus2009-12-24 14:56
According to Sergey Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia, the present-day Georgian government is a threat to regional peace and security, and once it turned into a war against South Ossetia, against peacemakers and Russia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Therefore we're doing everything to avoid similar events in the future, and hope that those who continue restoration of Georgian army understand what they do and will keep Georgia from new risky gambling," the Minister said.
Russia recognized independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia on August 26th 2008, after the 5-day war in South Ossetia. In that conflict Tskhinval was ruined practically totally, over 200 civilians and peacemakers were killed.