- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Malashkhia: Noghaideli has no political weight2009-12-24 16:27
According to Shota Malashkhia, the chairman of ad hoc parliamentary commission on restoration of territorial integrity of Georgia, Zurab Noghaideli, the ex-PM of Georgia, the pro-opposition For Just Georgia movement, has practically "no weight" in Georgian political range - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday in Moscow Noghaideli was received by Russian PM Vladimir Putin.
"That's the result of the policy of the official authorities of Tbilisi. If the policy was different, I'm sure, the tragic events one and a half year ago in Abkhazia and South Ossetia would never happen", Putin said.
"The most vivid confirmation of the anti-people character of the policy is the destruction of the monument to the war heroes in Kutaisi.
According to the Russian PM, people of Russia and Georgia are connected by "thousands of invisible threads, mutual interests and common history".
"Now this is also wanted to be destroyed. I'm sure that it's impossible, no-one has enough power to do it. It won't be done. But watching it from the side would be a mistake," he highlighted.