- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Chochiyev accused Haber of shortsightedness2009-12-24 18:16
According to Boris Chochiyev, the South Ossetian President's Plenipotentiary for Post-Conflict Settlement, the EUMM head Hansjörg Haber doesn't see that America and other countries still re-arm Georgia - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"He pays no attention to statements of U.S. Senator Richard Lugar, who demanded the U.S. administration and European allies to consider the issue of Georgia's re-armament, - Chochiyev said.- In his statements it's said the military exposure can cause instability in Caucasus in result of constant tension, existing between Russia and Georgia".
Chochiyev underlined many EU countries do the same, armed and continue arming Georgian army, but Russia "impeded implementation of their plans".
Previously Sergey Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia, said Georgia actively restores own army, paying attention to its usage in military condition, as it is planned to use not in parades.