- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
13-year old died of swine flu in Georgia2009-12-25 10:28
One more person died of swine flu in Georgia, this time the virus claimed life of a 13-year old girl.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Three days ago she was delivered to Yashvili children's republican hospital in severe condition. Beside swine flu, she was diagnosed chronic hepatitis and anemia.
Two more young patients in that hospital are in severe condition, but doctors say their lives are out of danger.
According to official data, 966 cases are confirmed in laboratories, 8 patients died, among them 3 pregnant women and one child. One more case of death of swine flu wasn't confirmed in laboratories and the patient was declared to be killed by another viral infection.