- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
18 employees of the Ministry of economy arrested2009-12-25 12:14
Special operation to detain employees of the Ministry of Economy was conducted in Georgia, 18 officials arrested.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This February the parliamentary Committee on legal Issues endorsed amendments to the law on incompatibility of interests and corruption at public service.
According to the bill, public officials are prohibited to receive expensive presents - the cost of which exceeds one per cent of the official's annual salary.
In the course of the year an official can receive presents equivalent to sum, not exceeding 10 per cent of his/her annual salary, but they must be received from different sources.
The bill presents a number of paragraphs in the new edition, terms on Corruption at Public Service; on Corrupt Delinquencies, on Ungrounded Property are specified.