- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili summoned an urgent sitting of Security Council2009-12-25 17:02
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, is holding and extraordinary sitting of the Security Council of Georgia. The meeting is attended by the Cabinet and the Speaker -GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On December 22nd , at the Security Council sitting the new strategy of government towards Abkhazia and South Ossetia was discussed.
Before the sitting Ekaterina Tkeshelashvii, the Secretary of the Council said the document was being discussed successfully and expressed hope the rest of opposition forces would join.
One of the opposition representatives, Giya Tortladze, highlighted importance of reflecting in the document not only political, but also economic, social and other issues.
"We must show the community of Abkhazia that nothing threats it from the side of Georgia", MP said.