- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili’s family was ill with swine flu2009-12-28 10:25
Sons of President Mikheil Saakashvili caught A/H1N1 virus. The President himself said it in the air of Position talk show at Friday night, in the air of Rustavi 2.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Both of my sons had flu... and once, when I came home, my younger son had croup attack...", Saakashvili explained. He said the child received medical aid in a clinic near his house.
Saakashvili said that moment he personally realized the necessity of access to quick and qualitative medical services - Novosti-Gruzia.
He highlighted accessible and affordable medical services must be achieved; and there are modern medical centres in Tbilisi, Kutaisi and Zugdidi, but "we must have hospitals of high level all around the country." The Georgian leader underlined the 100 New Hospitals program is being implemented.
He promised the program of "cheap insurance" will be continued. In the president' view, the remaining problems are high prices for medicines and cases of low qualification of doctors. He added everything must be done not to let these problems cause deaths.