- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lavrov: the West is ashamed to admit Georgia’s being in the wrong2009-12-28 11:11
According to Sergey Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia, the governments of the USA and the EU support Russia's position in regard to the military conflict with Georgia in August 2008, but are ashamed to admit it in public - Gazeta.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In Europe and Washington there's the understanding the risky gambling Saakashvili did in August 2008 must not be repeated, - he mentioned. - Obviously, our partners are still too ashamed to speak about it overtly, because it means pretty much of admitting own mistake, when the stake was on that person. But we know for sure that in their contacts with Tbilisi they put the point clearly. "
Previously Lavrov stared Georgia was restoring own army actively and paying special attention to use of armaments in combat actions.
We regret that Georgia makes revanchist statements," he said.