- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Young man died of swine flu in Georgia2009-12-28 11:37
This morning swine flu claimed one more life in Georgia. According to the National Centre for Disease Control, a young man, who was put in Kutaisi regional hospital in severe condition on December 22nd, died.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The patient, infected with virus, developed a bilateral pneumonia, and all the efforts to save him were in vain.
He became the 10th victimm of swine flu in the country. According to the official data, the number of the diseased exceeded 1000, and on December 27th counted 1026. These are cases, confirmed in laboratories. According to experts, the number of diseased is 5-6 times as much.