- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili is ready to sacrifice his organs2009-12-28 12:11
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, claimed that after his death is ready to become the donor of organs for the bank to be established in the country - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are working at the donor bank, - he said. - I'm ready to be the first to sign up and in case of my death to donate all my organs in the donor bank. We must help each other to establish donor transplantology," he said.
Saakashvili highlighted that essential medicines must be available for all the citizens of the country, and in the future programs for people in need must be expanded, qualification of doctors - increased.
"It's necessary to let essential health care be available, and have qualified people working there," the President said.