- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Medoyev: Georgia relies on own missile defense2009-12-28 14:42
Dmitry Medoyev, the ambassador of South Ossetia to Russia, said that Georgia stakes on missile defense, anti-tank and radio-electronic means to wage war - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Besides, Tbilisi purchases not Ukrainian tanks and IFVs, but modern means to wage war, - he mentioned. - We realize that Georgia is capable of any provocation to try to return South Ossetia in the fog of big war."
Medoyev highlighted the European community is blind to Georgia's militarization, and the scenario of August 2008 aggression is being repeated.
At the same time, in Medoyev's view, these events taught South Ossetian soldiers to survive under dense artillery fire.
"Our military learnt the lessons from the events. Military training in the army continues, new machines and armaments are being mastered, younger generation is being recruited."