- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Dialog of opposition and parliamentary majourity brought no results2009-12-28 17:27
Tina Khidashvili, one of Conservative party leaders? Reported that political consulataions between the parliamentary majourity and opposition representatives, aimed at agreeing amendments to the Electoral Code, brought no results - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She explained the ruling team had no desire to create mechanisms of electoral lists' re-checking, and, to make matters worse, attempted to "bloat" these lists.
Previously the Vice Speaker Vepkhvadze [opposition] expressed anxiety over possible manipulating of electors' lists at the local elections to be held on May 2010.
Basing on the messages in mass media, at the parliamentary sitting Vepkhvadze said that mass registration of regions' residents in Tbilisi is conducted to ensure support of the ruling party at the elections.