- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia makes forged passports for South Ossetians2009-12-28 18:10
The statement was made by Dmitry Medoyev, the ambassador of South Ossetia to Russia. He believes that appearance of forged passports of South Ossetian citizen in Russia is a form of Georgian provocation - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Russian law enforcement bodies request us the confirmation of validity of documents, issues in South Ossetia, - the ambassador said. - Forged documents are detected more and more frequently. We know of five such cases. As it turned out, the forged passports are of Georgian origin and were printed in one print shop."
Medoyev said the passports with these numbers and series belong to real citizens of South Ossetia, only Georgians use forged ones.
"In pre-war period Georgian special services, at their illegally established checkpoints in conflict area took away passports from South Ossetian citizens and photocopied them. These came in handy."