- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition plans to stage an action of disobedience2009-12-29 10:15
Eka Beselia, the Secretary General of For United Georgia movement, said the party plans to stage actions of nation-wide disobedience. "In the nearest time consultations with the forces, non-willing to bear the acting regime, will begin," she noted - aysor.am.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Beselia, when 100 000 people will go in the streets, they must not return home but get to the building, belonging to people, "and topple Saakashvili." "Now we need a common political consensus, but if it isn't reached, the group that is ready for it, must shift the power," Beselia said.
Actions with demand of Saakashvili's resignation were held in Tbilisi from April 9th to July 24th, staged by 15 parties.
The survey revealed that I case radical opposition resumes protest actions, only 13.6 per cent of respondent s will go in the streets. 64.6 per cent renounced; 21.8 per cent found difficulty answering.