- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A number of Georgian prisoners to be released and pardoned to the New Year2009-12-29 11:58
The government of Georgia intends to release and pardon a number of prisoners.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today the sitting of the commission on parole will consider the cases of over 100 prisoners. These are mostly people who committed relatively slight crimes and have already spent over 50 per cent of the imprisonment term.
Besides, the sitting of the commission on pardoning will take place before the holidays. It will present the President recommendations on cutting terms of a number of prisoners and convicts.