- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi: Abkhazia closed border with Georgia2009-12-29 14:55
Abkhaz-Georgian border on Inguri river, was closed on the threshold of New Year.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In this way, Gali region residents cannot reach the neighbouring Zugdidi region of Georgia - RosBalt.
Imedi TV company reports Georgians were allegedly warned: if they get into Gali region by the New Year, they will get in trouble and won't be able to return. Georgian population is also residing in Gali region. According to Sokhumi authorities, 60 000 refugees returned there after war in early 1990s.