- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Levan Gachechiladze supported the idea primaries2009-12-29 16:32
Levan Gachechiladze, the leader of pro-opposition Protect Georgia movement supports holding the so-called primaries - preliminary elections of one candidate to represent opposition at Tbilisi mayor elections in May 2010.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He made the statement after consolations with the imitators of the elections. The meeting was attended by Zviad Dzidziguri and Kakha Kukava [Conservative], Koba Davitashvili [People's Party], Zurab Nogaideli [Movement for Just Georgia].
They explained Gacheciladze the rules of conducting these elections and highlighted the necessity of presenting one candidate at the coming elections.
The Protect Georgia leader has no intention to run for Mayor, but promises to join negations with other political parties in their joining primaries.