- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Abkhazia passed budget 20102009-12-29 16:58
The Parliament of Abkhazia passed the budget 2010. It will be deficit-free and amount nearly RUB 4 bn [appr. USD 133 mln] - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Beslan Kubrava, the Minister of Finance of Abkhazia, the region's own income will amount nearly RUB 2 bn - by RUB 382 more than in 2009. "In this way, the growth of own income will amount 24.6 per cent," he said.
Dmitry Shamba, the Abkhazian President's representative in the Parliament, said the new budget is the project of development, implying investment projects as well.