- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan to create a joint brand2009-12-29 18:26
According to Artush Mkrtchan, the head of Armenian office of the Caucasian net of business and development, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan will create a joint brand - Caucasian bouquet, Armenia Today reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
New wines to be released next year, will appear under that brand.
"The aim of the project is to show that South Caucasus isn't only the geographic space and territory of conflict, but also one economic space, with successful economic cooperation quite possible in it, - Mkrtchan believes. - The project involves six wine-manufacturing plants and companies from each Armenia and Georgia, and five - from Azerbaijan."