- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One more pregnant woman died of swine flu2009-12-30 10:28
One more pregnant woman died of swine flu in Georgia. 23-year old Nana Gelashvili was put in Kutaisi Center of Mother and Child 5 days ago - Rustavi 2.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She was in severe condition, on the 8th month of pregnancy. She was administered Cesarean section. The newborn is in severe condition as well.
According to the National Center for Disease Control, 13 deaths of swine flu confirmed. The official data say 1093 people have been infected.
Most patients are aged 5-14 (382 cases), 15-29 (343 cases) and 30-64 лет (176 cases). Out of the deceased six were aged 15-29 лет, also six aged 30-64, one more death in 5-14 years old category.
Five of the dead were pregnant women.