- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine found smuggled nuts in Georgian tangerines2009-12-30 11:31
Customs officers of Feodosia post[Ukraine] detected 760 kilograms of undeclared hazel aboard a ship from Georgia. Feodor, the Moldavian ship was going from Georgian port of Batumi. Bags with hazel wee disguised in 112 crates with tangerines, which are 6 times as cheap as hazel [according to customs documents] - the Komsomolskaya Pravda - Ukraine.gt-en-newsitem-inside
A day before yesterday Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, stated that export of citrus from Georgia practically. He mentioned Belarus and Kazakhstan opened borders for Georgian harvest and Russian embargo lost meaning.
"They won't be able to eat our tangerines. Others will eat - and that's all," Saakashvili said.