- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nika Gilauri wounded in result of a quarrel in the centre of Tbilisi2009-12-30 13:50
Yesterday in Tbilisi, in Ilia Chavchavadze Avenue, Nika Gilauri, the 19-year old Georgian was shot at and wounded - Medianews.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The young man, coincidentally having the same name as the Prime Minister of Georgia, was delivered to Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University hospital and urgently operated. Now his life is out of danger.
He was wounded in stomach area. According to tentative information, the incident occurred after an argument.
In October Catholicos Patriarch of All Georgia Ilia II called on Georgians not to bear knives with them "as Georgians are very emotional." He didn't say a word about handguns, though.