- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi Mayor’s Office remitted citizens part of debts2009-12-30 16:53
Tbilisi residents will be remitted debts for rubbish removal over the year.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The initiative will be discussed at today's final sitting of the government - GHN.
It was presented by Mamuka Akhvlediani, the Vice Mayor of Tbilisi. He said journalists that the debt will paid from budget. The sum amounts GEL 18 mln [USD 10.7 mln].
"It doesn't mean that Tbilisi residents mustn't pay for rubbish removal any longer. I call on capital residents to pay the charged sums in time," Akhvlediani said.