- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Noghaideli annoys Georgians at most2009-12-30 18:27
23.3 per cent of surveyed Georgian citizens would like to beat up ex-PM Zurab Noghaideli - Versia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The second in Versia survey came Levan Gachechiladze - 18.7 per cent. Vano Merabishvili, the Interior Minister, is the 3rd with 16. 7 per cent.
Nino Burjanadze won 8 per cent.
The other question was: what minister you'd like to dismiss? The leader was Dimtri Shashkin, the Minister of Education - 21.3 per cent out of 200 respondents. Bacho Akhalaya, the Minister of Defense, gained 18.66 per cent.
Other mentioned ministers: Khatuna Kalmakhelidze, the Minister for Penitentiary - 4.7 per cent; Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration - 3.3 per cent.
26.7 per cent would like to dismiss all the ministers; 8.7 per cent- none.