- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Noghaideli: Saakashvili is oriented on immediate PR2009-12-31 10:25
Zurab Noghaideli, the Movement for Just Georgia leader and ex-PM of Georgia, believes efforts to normalize relations with Russia must be continued. He explained that via confrontation with Russia Saakashvili is willing to preserve his power, but this course can be pursued no longer.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian community is waiting for normalization of relations with Russia and steps to unite and revive Georgia, he said in the interview to the Alia [Tbilisi newspaper].
He mentioned that all steps of the next President of Georgia must be directed on it. The opposition member highlighted that Saakashvili is oriented on immediate PR, whereas community - on revival and unification of Georgia - Golos Rossii [Voice of Russia].
Noghaideli repeatedly campaigned for normalization of relations with Russia. In recent two months he has visited Moscow four times for that purpose.