- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Border of South Ossetia and Georgia must be closed2009-12-31 13:25
Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, believes that Georgian-South Ossetian border must be closed. "The situation at the South borders of the republic directly depends on the stability of the situation in the neighboring Georgia", he said -Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Kokoyty highlighted the present-day Georgian regime put the state terrorism as the cornerstone.
"Saakashvili regime disdains nothing, and terrorist acts conducted in recent years in the territory of South Ossetia speak for themselves, he said." "I believe that in the present day border with Georgia must be closely shut," Kokoyty added.
According to the South Ossetian leader, all attempts of the Georgian special services to destabilize situation will face an adequate repulsion from the side of South Ossetia.